I want to be a noticer of the good and eager to speak the rare word, a kind word. -Lysa Terkeurst
I am a true believer that there is good and bad in this world. It is my responsibility to make the daily choice of which of those categories I am going to fall into. I want to be the kind of person who see’s the good in the world. Am I perfect, nope. I am a work in progress, and I know that I am growing into who God is calling me to be daily.
So, who am I?
- I am blessed to be the wife of a pretty awesome guy. We have been married for eleven years. Fun fact, We have been best friends since we were twelve years old.
- I am the mom of five crazy, amazing, blessings.
- I am a dreamer. I enjoy exploring the future in my mind. Remembering that my tomorrow is not restricted by my today.
- I love country living. Goats, chickens, horses, cows, a few dogs, and a garden… Yep, that is me.
- I am a homeschool mom. Does that make me a little crazy? Possibly. Although I enjoy all of the ups and downs that come with the daily journey of raising our little blessings.
- Last, certainly not least… actually most importantly, I am a lover of my Heavenly Father. Everyday I am given the opportunity to walk in the love of Jesus, and share that with others.
We all have ups and downs in our lives, it is up to us what we do with them. I am a strong believer that my past doesn’t define my future. I have grown to be who I am through the good and the bad in my past, and I am so grateful to be who I am today. I am excited to use this blog to share my thoughts & life adventures with you all.
Let’s go a little deeper…
- It is my hope that we can enjoy the craziness of my busy life together. I’m sure we will share lots of laughs, adventure, occasional tears, and excitement.
- Fun topics to come: Food, because who doesn’t love to eat? Mom life, and the craziness of our five kiddos. DIY, we are big on DIY! Wife life, because sometimes we all need a little girl talk.
- If you have found my page, then this blog is for you. I want to be an encouragement to you. So laugh at me… I mean with me. Lets laugh together as my blog grows.
Stick around and lets see what comes next for this newbie blogger.